Keep up to date with ‘What’s on near our Cornwall Parks’ Notter Bridge Holiday Park, Saltash and ‘Tamar View Holiday Park, Gunnislake’ , with our Top 5 Local events each month that you might not want to miss whilst staying with us!
With further easing of restrictions looking more and more likely this month, we can start thinking about the possibilities of meeting up outside more and getting more involved with local events, Discover What’s on in July in Cornwall with our Top 5 Things to do Locally:
1. A Celebration of food and music in the surrounds of Enys Estate, what’s not to Love!
2. We’ve missed the theatre, enjoy outdoor theatre in Surreal surrounds!
3. Get Active with all the Fam, with a fully guided Canoe Adventure
4. Take tea on the terrace, or request a picnic basket and take your afternoon tea around the garden.
5. Take part in the widly reknown Rock Oyster Festival, with great chefs, great wines, local ales, and lots of live music, there’s plenty to get stuck into at this family friendly event!
It’s been a long time coming, but we can start to see a light at the end of the tunnel for local music and event businesses! Discover What’s on in June in Cornwall with our list of Top 5 Local events:
1. Support Local this June with a trip to the local markets on Market day!
2. An Adventure for all the family, join the Tamar Valley Guided Tours and take to the water!
3. Take a tour of the extensive grounds at Pentillie
4. We’ve missed live music, join The Countrymen for their not to be missed Outdoor performance!
5. Explore the Mysterious night markets and grab yourself a bargain