Keep up to date with ‘What’s on near Lynmouth Holiday Retreat, North Devon, with our Top 5 Local events each month that you might not want to miss whilst staying with us!
With further easing of restrictions looking more and more likely this month, we can start thinking about the possibilities of meeting up outside more and getting more involved with local events, Discover What’s on in July in North Devon with our Top 5 Things to do Locally:
1. We’ve missed the theatre – experience an outstanding Outdoor perfomance at Dunster Castle..
2. If you’re in the area you have to take a ride on the Lynton & Lynmouth Cliff Railway
3. Join H2 Outdoor on their adventure days and take the plunge exploring the hidden coves!
4. Take part in the drama! Dress up and take part in this weekend event at RHS Garden Rosemoor
5. Dive into the Delights of this Pop up Street Market at Ilfracombe
1. Get involved with a little bit of Live Music at Combe Martin, North Devon
2. Keep an eye on our ‘Lynmouth Holiday Retreat’ Facebook page for updates on which Fridays throughout the month we will be joined by Pig & Olive’s Stonebaked Pizza Van..
3. Get active with Exmoor’s traditional long distance walk/running event!
4. Watch the boat race at Ilfracombe
5. Get Adventurous with a Sea Safari around the hidden covers and stunning coastlines!
Top 12 Things to do Locally
1. Camp out under the Exmoor clear night skies
2. Walk part of the South West Coast Path
3. Explore the Valley of the Rocks
4. Take a ride on the old Vernicular Cliff Railway
5. Eat fish & chips on Lynmouth Harbour
6. Walk to Watersmeet for a Cream Tea
7. Do a spot of Sea Fishing
8. Catch a Sea Safari at Ilfracombe
9. Have a Picnic on the Green
10. Go Crab hunting at Lee Bay
11. Have a beach day at Saunton Sands
12. Explore Lynmouth’s historical harbour town