Notter Bridge Holiday Park Access Statement
Notter Bridge Holiday Park strives to ensure that all our holiday home owners and their guests enjoy the facilities and surroundings within the park. Our aim is to help in any way we can and if you require any assistance during your we will be delighted to offer our services.
The Holiday Home Sales office is open daily from 9-5pm and both our holiday park managers can be contacted on 01752 842318
Mobile phone coverage in the main is good, but some networks may have weaker signals than others,
Our Park offers holiday caravan and lodges for owner occupiers only
- All of our holiday caravans and lodges have parking alongside
- We are pet friendly and therefore accept guide dogs, hearing dogs and assistance dogs
- Wheelchair accessible units can be purchased
- Decking can be purchased with a choice of steps, shallow steps or ramp.
- All holiday caravans are heated and level inside with no steps but with narrow corridors.
- All are fitted with smoke detectors and a fire blanket/extinguisher at time of purchase.
Access to the Nature Walk through the woodland is all on the flat, however is not really suitable for wheelchair users. However, the roads around the park are all level and tarmacked. For all our guest’s safety, a speed limit of 8 mph is operated throughout the park.
Our holiday home sales office has access from a ramp and one very shallow step.
There is a bus service from outside the holiday park on the A38 which gives access to Cornwall and Devon. Also the train station in Saltash has a very good service to both counties and beyond. Additionally we can provide guests with the numbers of taxi firms which operate in the area.
For any further information please contact our reception on 01752 842 318 and we will be delighted to assist in any way we can, you can also e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org